Responsible Person Aircraft
A flight school in Gauteng has an urgent requirement for a Responsible Person Aircraft to join their team.
- SACAA Aircraft Maintenance Engineer licence or Pilot’s licence with appropriate ratings
- At least 2 years’ experience in an executive position within aviation or Aviation Quality Manager
- Have worked directly with the SACAA for at least one year and have not been the Quality Manager of the assigned maintenance organisation
- Within the preceding 5 years, have not held a similar position at any different aviation-related organisation where the approval issued by the Director has been suspended or cancelled by the Director or the Minister as a result of the organisation failing to comply with the requirements of the Act or the Regulations
- Market related salary depending on experience and qualifications.
Apply online or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Salary Offer Market Related
- Aircraft Maintenance Licences ICAO CAT A&C
- Trade Test Certificates Aircraft Mechanic