Aeronautical Meteorology Manager and Trainer
Contract opportunity for an Aeronautical Meteorology Manager and Trainer in Afghanistan. Positions available in Kandahar, Herat, Mazar and Kabul. This is a one-year contract that might be reviewed and extended.
- Technical College Degree is required, Bachelor Degree is preferred related to the meteorology, holding the certification related to the field is essential
- At least 6 years’ experience as an Aeronautical Meteorologist
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Aeronautical Meteorology Trainer
- Basic salary of USD 9,000 per month negotiable depending on experience
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Secure on-site accommodation provided including daily meals, laundry, furniture and other service
- Medical and life support services on-site
- Flight Tickets, travel and transportation, custom clearances and relevant taxes
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more about the role please apply online or send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be contacted to discuss the opportunity.
- Salary Offer R1 200 000+ p/a
- Benefits Accommodation, Airline Ticket Allowance, Contract Completion Bonus