Air Traffic Control Manager
Tower and Approach RADAR One
Contract opportunity for an Air Traffic Control Facility Assist Manager in Afghanistan. Positions available in Kandahar, Herat, Mazar and Kabul. This is a one-year contract that might be reviewed and extended.
- Degree in management or related field is preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar air traffic control facility is required as an ATC Manager
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience managing Air traffic control facilities
- ICAO English proficiency minimum level 4
- Must hold valid ATC Licence TWR & APP
- A current ICAO Class 3 or FAA class 2 Medical certificate
- Current knowledge and experience of ATC operations, procedures and equipment in accordance with ICAO SARPs
- Proficiency in MS Office etc.
- Experience in training principles and practices
- Familiarity with ATC system or similar digital radar systems
- Basic salary of USD 10,000 per month negotiable depending on experience
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Secure on-site accommodation provided including daily meals, laundry, furniture and other service
- Medical and life support services on-site
- Flight Tickets, travel and transportation, custom clearances and relevant taxes
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more about the role please apply online or send your CV/resume to email@example.com. You will then be contacted to discuss the opportunity.
- Salary Offer R1 200 000+ p/a
- Benefits Accommodation, Airline Ticket Allowance, Contract Completion Bonus
- Other Qualifications ATC Licence TWR & APP