Aircraft Maintenance Jobs
General Manager: Designate
Key Performance Indicators:
- Responsible for the financial performance of the Division.
- Ensure the division complies with and maintains standards as per the RSA Civil Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure applicable manufacturers service centre agreement conditions are complied with.
- Ensure that aircraft and aircraft components and equipment for which the AMO is rated are properly maintained.
- Ensure customer approval of all work, and correctness of outgoing estimates and subsequent invoices.
- Ensure there is prompt liaison with customers as required
- Ensure management of stock levels is appropriate.
- Ensure QA System for control and supervision of aircraft maintenance and equipment is complied with
- Ensure Supervision and Inspections of all maintenance, as required, is carried out by staff.
- Ensure that qualified personnel, tools, equipment and materials necessary to adequately perform approved scope of work are made available.
- Ensure man hour planning, tools, equipment and hangar space is available when carrying out maintenance.
- Ensure that NHSE requirements are complied with in accordance with the OHS Act.
- Assignment and scheduling of engineers for the division as required.
- Ensure all NCR’s received are corrected within given time frame.
- Ensure that recurring Defect Reports are investigated and identified.
- Ensure superior supplier relationships
- Certified and Qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- Hold A&C licenses on at least 75% of all company Products.
- 10 – 15 years AME experience.
- Management experience.
- Project Management Experience.
- Fully Computer Literate.
- Very good understanding of aircraft maintenance planning.
- Highly customer focused and customer driven.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong leadership skills
- Very good technical acumen
- Deadline driven
- Can multi-task
How to Apply
- Please email Letter of Motivation, Updated CV and copies of all qualifications to: email@example.com
- Salary Offer Negotiable