Contract opportunity for a Radar Technician on STAR2000- RSM970S Radars in Afghanistan. Positions available in Kandahar, Herat, Mazar and Kabul. This is a one-year contract that might be reviewed and extended.
- Technical college degree is essential
- Diploma in electronics, communication engineering or computer science is preferred
- Must hold certifications relevant to the equipment operation and maintenance from approved training organisation
- ATSEP license is preferred
- ICAO level 3 English proficiency or equivalent certification is required
- 5 years’ experience in electronics PMI, repairing, troubleshooting and monitoring
- 3 years’ experience relevant to the equipment
- Basic salary of USD 8,000 per month negotiable depending on experience
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Secure on-site accommodation provided including daily meals, laundry, furniture and other service
- Medical and life support services on-site
- Flight Tickets, travel and transportation, custom clearances and relevant taxes
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more about the role please apply online or send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be contacted to discuss the opportunity.
- Salary Offer R1 200 000+ p/a
- Benefits Accommodation, Airline Ticket Allowance, Contract Completion Bonus